- Feed Rates to 16.0 GPH (60.6 LPH)
- Pressures to 125 PSI
- 100:1 Turndown Ratio
- Tube Failure Detection
- Variable Speed DC Motor
- 4-20mA, Pulse Input, and Manual Speed Control
- NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown
- 2 Year Warranty
Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system Patent No. 7,001,153 and 7,284,964 No False Triggering! Breakthrough technology for Peristaltic Pumps. The TFD system will detect a wide range of chemicals (i.e. chlorine, acids, soaps, etc.). This unique technology was designed NOT to false trigger by condensation and washdown. Many companies require the TFD system for their peristaltic pumps.
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- 100:1 turndown ratio.
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA and pulse inputs for remote external speed control and either powered 6-24 VDC or non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Operator friendly digital touch pad.
- Backlit LCD displays motor speed, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Outputs include: one 250V/3A relay to monitor TFD (Tube Failure System) and FVS
- (Flow Verification System). A 4-20mA analog output signal scaled to the motor speed is optional.
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
- Output rates to: 16.0 GPH (60.6 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
- Variable speed DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life and high pressures. Meets FDA 21 CFR requirements for food contact applications.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system. Sensor is sold separately.