(time interval control – 60 second cycle timer)
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required. Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Outputs to 250 ml/min (95.1 GPD).
- Output pressures to 100 PSI.
- Output volume is not effected by changes in back pressure.
- Patented pump tube design installs easily and stays centered on the rollers without manual adjustment.
- Two pump tubes supplied with each pump. No extra tubing required.
- Easy to use dial knob output control.
- 20:1 turndown ratio.
- Adjustable 60 second repeating interval timer. 3-60 second adjustable on time per 60 second cycle.
- Built-in Tube Failure Detection system (TFD). Senses chemical in the pump head, shuts off the pump and activates an NPN open collector output.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output flow verification sensor system.
- Durable housing of chemical resistant Valox (PBT) thermoplastic.